Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Piece of my mind.....

Cant please everyone so fuckem, how can people in this world be so fucking rude or stupid. I find myself enjoying the realizations of age and take great pleasure in seeing how greedy and self centered people really are... Or how things that they think at that moment are the most important in life, case in point i had a guy come in and want a new phone because he dropped his in his sink, well guys what fucko not my fuckin problem. Maybe you should be alittle bit more responsible for your actions.. In any event i flipped him to sprint and he got a free phone but no accessories.. I love how people would sell their souls for a free fuckin phone... I hope they all fucking burn in hell. The real people and ones who truely care are the ones that are ment to suffer, i guess i will always be the one behind and suffering because of inconsiderate assholes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home