Saturday, January 15, 2005

A post with no name

I dont know what it is, maybe my memory but i remember a time when living was fun. There are so many things that as kids we go through and then again as an adult wishing to relive those moments of our past. I wish for so many things as to what i would do differently, i sure as hell didnt think i would have this baby and i never thought i would be where i am now. Its not that im unhappy i just miss things the way they use to be. Or maybe it boils down to the fact that people and society change regardless of whether we want them to or not, even now i find myself typing and im not a vocal person to express myself in this regard. We are always as a society trying to place the blame on others for things that we do now and in the past. What happened to Saturday Morning cartoons or TGIF for network TV ? What there is no market or nobody is home. I find that its not the norm anymore or anything, expectations of who we are or who people want us to be are completely crazy, i dont miss the person i was but i do miss the things that i did or the people who arent in my life that i wish were. Who's to say that after highschool everyone should just blow their heads off because there isnt anything for them, i guess thats why people do it but they choose to do that. I choose to live and be here, you choose to read this and take from it what you will, and what we choose to do determines the actions and events that make our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home