Monday, January 03, 2005

The Official Statement

Im 23 years old and i was a store manager in the washington dc regionand let me tell you that sucked. after 3 months in a crappy store iwas FORCED to take another store 50 miles away which i payed about$245 a month for gas that the company refused to help with... Next ihad 2 former employees get caught for stealing and during theinterview LP wanted me to sign a form saying what i saw, i never saw them steal and when the LP placed a form stating that i saw that and they wanted me to sign it i refused, after they didnt get the answer they wanted they threatened to fire me and i stood up and threw my store keys at them and toldthem to F*ck off i quit, and i walked out. my DM called my cell as iwas walking out of the regional office and asked me what was up theson of a bitch knew what was up, he was sucking ass as a DM and hethrew his crap to me and didnt back me up or support me so on thephone i cussed his ass out, what is really good is that he was firedand now works at best buy and when he left they openned up his webmail and there were my emails that i sent covering my ass,somehelp huh anyone need anything i still have access to material i worked there for 2 years and was a very good store manager for 8months.. As i see it if you can shoplift,steal, destroy anything do it to RadioShack. They dont care about the customers and they careless for their employees. And that is my offical statement...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home